Green from Vine To Glass
Pop the bubbles! Sixty Vines is thrilled to announce the release of our first ever carbon neutral wine label – Sesenta Cava. Sesenta is CarbonHero certified, meaning the production, transportation and admin functions of the importation of Sesenta to our restaurants is recognized as 100% carbon neutral through carbon offset initiatives. Join the movement to #sipsustainably with Sesenta Cava next time you visit Sixty Vines!
- Mimics the way bison graze on an open prairie, which naturally stimulates an increase in growth of native prairie grasses.
- Studies show that deep-rooted prairie plants capture and store as much CO2 as tropical rainforests
- Protects over 8,600 acres of forest in eastern Tennessee
- Sequesters approximately 38,000 metric tons of CO2 annually
- Captures the methane produced from decomposing materials and prevents methane from releasing into the atmosphere
- Offsets 42,000 metric tons per year
Grapes: Macabeo, Xarel-lo, ParelladaClean, bright and dry: This is a textbook example of traditional Cava profile and sets a very high bar for those new to the style. Cava is generally lighter and drier in style than Champagne, with no need to hide behind sweetness; there is plenty of fruit from ripe grapes. 100% of production made in Método Tradicional (traditional method) where the second fermentation happens after bottling.